Terms of Service - SimEV
Following are the terms and conditions for using the website www.dorleco.com. The user shall have deemed to accept the same, whether he reads it or not. You are therefore requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term DORLECO shall refer to Dorle Controls LLC and its affiliates. The term Site refers to www.dorleco.com owned and monitored by Dorle Controls LLC.
- The user may visit the website without any prior intimation to DORLECO. However, in certain circumstances, DORLECO requires the user to disclose their identity. In such a situation, you may be required to reveal your true and correct identity.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of DORLECO. The software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this site belong to DORLECO. The contents of this site shall not be reproduced, copied, modified, republished, transmitted, posted, uploaded, distributed, or published in any manner, in whole or in part by the recipient hereof or any other person for any purpose without the prior written approval of DORLECO. Unauthorized use of the material appearing on this site may violate copyright trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal and civil penalties. DORLECO is a registered trademark of Dorle Controls LLC. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Dorle Controls LLC.
- All information and material on this site are provided on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis, and are without guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to any material, information, data or statement on the site. Furthermore, any ideas and/or information provided or gained from this site would not necessarily reflect the views of Dorle Controls LLC or its affiliates or subsidiaries or its directors, officers, or employees (“collectively known as DORLECO”).
- The materials and/or information available or obtained at/through this site and the contents of the site are not guaranteed or warranted in terms of completeness, correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise howsoever by DORLECO.
- In no case shall DORLECO be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are / shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material on this site may use/rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk. The entire risk as to the satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort are with the user.
- The site will not be used in any way that is in any way unlawful or in any way that would harm or damage DORLECO.
- DORLECO may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. DORLECO reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- DORLECO shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, or information from the Site.
- In no event will DORLECO be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use DORLECO’s website or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Where the jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- DORLECO may terminate the User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of the information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. DORLECO may monitor access to the Site.
- While the site may be updated with changes periodically, DORLECO does not guarantee that this site reflects the latest amendments/information at all times or at any time.
- DORLECO makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold DORLECO harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall DORLECO be liable for any special or consequential damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, and loss of programs and information) that are alleged to have resulted from the use and/or inability to use this site or information contained within, even if DORLECO has been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to DORLECO. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. DORLECO reserves the right to use the information to provide the User with a more personalized online experience.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. DORLECO disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates, and sponsors of the Site. You agree that DORLECO is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third-party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. DORLECO is not responsible for third-party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements, and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. DORLECO is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Terms and Conditions (Products)
1. The products offered by DORLECO are intended for automotive systems in the areas of controls software development, integration, verification & validation, and simulation. They should not be misused for other purposes.
2. Downloadable software products should only be obtained from the product pages on the Dorleco website.
3. Any product purchased from Dorleco is the intellectual property of Dorleco and cannot be distributed otherwise.
4. [SimEV 1.0] Any motor and cell details given by the tool should be considered as recommendations and are not customized solutions for the user’s vehicle/systems.
Want to Know more?
+91 92843 48846 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 248 987 2842